Pantai Karang is a small and secluded beach in Sanur, about 1 km south of Sindhu Beach. Calm waves off a coast that’s protected by an extension of Sanur’s reef makes for a great beach scene for families with kids. You can also find inexpensive gear rental operations at Pantai Karang Beach, many of which don’t impose a time limit.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
What to do at Pantai Karang Beach
Swimming and sea kayaking are some of the best things to do here, thanks to its relatively calm waters. Sanur’s beach footpath runs the length of Pantai Karang Beach. Some stretches feature tree-shaded spots where you can stop and take in the calm sea views.
Like most of Sanur’s beaches, it’s one of the best places for sunset viewing. There are Balinese-style gazebos at the end of artificial wave breakers that jut out to sea. These scenic spots are often used for yoga, picnics, and photography.
Recommended Hotel Nearby
Maya Sanur Resort & Spa
Maya Sanur Resort & Spa, a deluxe beachfront resort located in the center of Sanur.Planned as a five star, eco-friendly resort, Maya Sanur will have a total of 103 rooms, encompassing spacious beach front pool suites, deluxe lagoon access rooms, deluxe lagoon view rooms and deluxe garden view rooms.Other facilities include; three themed restaurants, a tree bar, 2 large swimming pools, children’s pool, free internet access (Wi-Fi), a spa, fitness center, yoga studio, library, a beach front wedding pavilion, function and meeting rooms.Green initiatives have been promoted throughout the design process and are now in place for implementation. Read More...
- Location: Jalan Pantai Karang, Sanur, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia