Nightclubs in Bali mostly spread throughout its southern regions of Kuta, Legian and Seminyak. Bali’s excellent club scene usually starts around midnight, with resident and international DJs keeping people dancing until early morning. Many of Bali’s best dance clubs are attached to restaurants or bars, where you can fuel up on a wide range of cuisines before partying the night away. Whether you’re a fan of industrial, deep base or hip-hop, or looking to join drinking and pool competitions, a fun night out at popular nightclubs in Bali is pretty much guaranteed.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Mirror Bali Lounge and ClubJalan Camplung Tanduk, Seminyak
Mirror Bali Lounge and Club offers a chic lounge and partying scene on Seminyak’s main Jalan Petitenget Street. The venue’s overall design is inspired by a Gothic cathedral, with glittery mosaic-like wall décor, stained glass windows, and towering ceilings. The club also has futuristic laser lighting systems to give you one of the coolest and most immersive spaces. You can dance your late evenings away to industrial, deep bass, to house and hip-hop. The bar’s drinks menu ranges from vodka blends, bubblies of Chandon and Moscato, signature cocktails such as Blanc Fleur and Irish Tiramisu, and a choice of international beers. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Wednesday–Sunday from 11pm to 5am (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays)
- Location: Jalan Petitenget No.106, Kerobokan, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 8499800
Bounty DiscothequeJalan Legian, Legian
Bounty Discotheque is famous for organising ‘wet n’ wild’ parties, attracting young partygoers who are holidaying in Bali. Also fondly called the ‘Bounty Ship’, this vibrant entertainment complex comprises its expansive main discotheque venue, a restaurant and a bar.
The real action starts past midnight – you’ll see overflowing decks and adventurous partygoers dancing inside human-size ‘bird cages’. The live entertainment varies nightly but usually consists of live percussions, foam parties, free drinking and pool competitions, fashion shows, go-go dancers and drag queens lip-synching to Whitney Houston and Dolly Parton. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9pm to 3am
- Location: Jalan Legian, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 752 529
Engine RoomJalan Legian, Legian
Engine Room is a 3-storey nightclub on the main street of downtown Legian, attracting a mostly young crowd of partygoers. The club’s doors open in the afternoon, earlier than most of the late-night hot spots along the same strip. Partygoers can head straight to the main dance floor from the Legian sidewalk.
Engine Room often gets livelier around midnight, when resident DJs crank up the beats with a good mix of hip hop, dub and trap. Ice shots and martinis are among the bestselling drinks here, and you can go big with plastic tumblers of ‘blaster’ and ‘illusion’ cocktails, with lid and straw to keep you fuelled while getting down, spill-free. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6pm to 4am
- Location: Jalan Legian No.66, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 755 188
Boshe VVIP ClubJl. Bypass Ngurah Rai 89x, Kuta
Boshe VVIP Club Bali is a bit of a walk away from Kuta’s main beach resort area, on Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai. The karaoke facility has 15 private karaoke rooms, along with 4 VVIP rooms that connect to a club area. Subtle interior lighting and plush lounges decorate the club and karaoke facilities.
Boshe VVIP Club’s main clubbing space is equipped with a powerful Funktion-One sound system as well as high technology strobes, motion and laser lighting systems that augment the regularly held live performances of stage bands and DJs. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 2pm to 3am
- Location: Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai No.89X, Tuban, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 754 461
Red Ruby ClubJalan Petitenget, Seminyak
Red Ruby Club Bali in Seminyak is a late-night clubbing venue with a good roster of live gigs and a wide spectrum of electronic music. The music ranges from Koh’s Berlin underground-inspired deep bass, house and techno, to jazz and blues performed on Red Ruby’s outdoor terrace that overlooks Seminyak’s Jalan Petitenget.
The Terrace at Red Ruby acts as a separate bar and restaurant. It's a nice gathering spot for nibbles, cocktails and shishas before heading into the main clubbing venue. Before the real partying crowd gathers, the terrace often has live bands playing acoustic blues and folk. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Wednesday–Sunday from 5pm to 6am (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays)
- Location: Jalan Petitenget No.919 Seminyak, Kuta, Badung, Bali, 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)822 3703 3900